RULES OF BEHAVIOUR
Pilgrims who arrive at the Monastery of the Holy Dormition of Bakhchisarai can benefit from hotel accommodation only with the personal blessing of the father-governor of the monastery. They are obliged:
1. To familiarize themselves with the daily routine and rules of behaviour in a monastery and
to observe them strictly.
2. To respect monastic hotel property and to observe the rules of fire-prevention.
3. To behave with modesty and decency and not distract the brotherhood with questions and conversations.
4. From the second day of stay to perform appropriate tasks with the blessing of the father-governor of the monastery.
5. To keep the hotel clean and tidy.
The maximum term of hotel accommodation is three days. Longer stays are authorized only with the personal blessing of the father-governor of the monastery.
Any questions should be addressed to the brother responsible for hotel management.
Any person infringing the rules of behaviour of the monastic hotel will be required to leave the monastery.
The father-governor of the Monastery of The Holy Dormition